INTERVIEWS: Designer Snapshot with Symbiose by Hinda
Today we are super excited to be kicking off a new series here on TEXTURES! We’re giving you a little glimpse into the designers behind TÉLIO’s fabrics. We will be interviewing designers from our Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver showrooms with a short 5 point questionnaire. We love being able to get to know the people behind the designs and see what is created with our fabrics! Kathya had a chance to sit down with Hinda, who was recently in our Montreal Showroom. In 2005 Hinda launched Symbiose, a blend of fine living, art and fashion.
Designer Snapshot with Hinda:
- What is your Inspiration of the moment? Traditional costumes of my country, Tunisia.
- Describe TÉLIO in one word: Heaven (of textiles)
- What is the First thing you do in the morning? Look at the Sky
- Where is your favorite place to work? My workshop in the Mile End, Montreal.
- In one word, how would you describe yourself? Adventurous
Visit the Symbiose by Hinda website here to learn more!
Stay tuned for more Designer snapshots!