Interview with Nicole Bridger, TÉLIO Competition Jury Member 2014
Here is the first of 5 interviews presenting our 2014 jury members. In alpha order, we start off with Nicole Bridger, a Fashion Designer based in Vancouver, British Columbia who specializes in women’s sustainable and eco-fashion.
Here we go!
We asked, they answered: Quick questions to learn a little bit more about Nicole!
- Black or color: Black
- How old were you when you learned to sew? 13
- Favorite texture? Soft
- Inspiration of the moment? My first triathlon
- First thing you do in the morning? Cuddle my 4yr old son
- What fuels your creativity? Nature, ocean, forest
- Favorite destination? Any beach
- Favorite place to work? On the plane, no disruptions
- Song/album/artist on repeat at the moment? Passion Pit
- Country or city? City with access to nature
- In one word, how would you describe yourself? Me
- What’s a typical day for you? Wake up, drop my son at preschool, workout, go to the factory, have some meetings, stop by the store, get home in time for dinner.
- What is your main motivation when doing what you do? Contributing to positive change
- A dream you would like to achieve or have achieved? Open store 2
- Designer(s) you would love to meet? Eileen Fisher
- Current trend you love? I don’t really follow trends
- Motto you live by? I am love
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s interview with Lolitta Dandoy!