Happy Thanksgiving: 10 Ways to be More Grateful
We wanted to take this opportunity to wish all our American customers and followers a happy Thanksgiving. We hope that you are all either on your way to be with your loved ones, or already with them for this special holiday. Thanksgiving is the perfect time to take a moment and think about all that we are grateful for! It’s so easy to get caught up in our own busy lives, but it’s never to late to start spending a little more time thinking about the people around us, or about what we are thankful for in our lives. However little it may be, doing something for someone else ends up making us feel good in return and while Thanksgiving is a great reason to begin, it isn’t the only time we should show our gratitude. Here are 10 easy ways to be more grateful everyday, starting today!
1. Bake someone a batch of their favourite cookies.
2. Write a handwritten thank you note and send it using old fashioned snail mail.
3. Volunteer somewhere meaningful to you.
4. Send a care package to a loved one who lives far away.
5. Give up your seat on the bus or subway to someone.
6. Wrap grocery store blooms in pretty paper and give them to a friend.
7. Pay it forward by buying the person behind you in line a cup of coffee.
8. Make something with your own hands and give it to someone you care about.
9. Cook a homemade meal for someone you care about.
10. Make a list of everything you are grateful for this year
What are some ways your like to show your gratitude to others or yourself?