Interview with Lolitta Dandoy, TÉLIO Competition Jury Member 2014
Introducing our second TÉLIO Competition jury member, Lolitta Dandoy.
Lolitta is a prominent Montreal based fashion blogger! If you don’t know her by now, today is the perfect opportunity to get to know her and start following her. She is a huge part of the blogging scene and is virtually everywhere in Montreal!
We asked, they answered: Quick questions to learn a little bit more about Lolitta!
- Black or colour? COLOUR
- Song/album/artist on repeat at the moment? Rhye (album: Woman)
- Country or city? Montreal
- In one word, how would you describe yourself? Happy
- What brought you to fashion? My passion for people, cultures, history and everything beautiful!
- A dream you would like to achieve? Hosting my own fashion tv show.
- Describe your personal style? Eclectic, colourful and feminine.
- Motto you live by? What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
Stay tuned for Monday’s interview with Dominique Lemieux!