Eco-Coated Hemp / Organic Cotton
TELIO’s Hemp / Organic cotton collection, perfect for the outdoors with excellent performance features such as windproofing and water repellency.
Water-repellent finish is obtained with Zelan R3 which offers the following qualities:
- High performance and durable finish made with renewable plant-based materials.
- High durability to home laundering, allowing for exended water repellent protection after multiple washes.
- USDA Certified Biobased Product and Bluesign® approved water-treatments.
- Protection against rain and water based stains.
Windproof Coating, is made with a Hemp cellulose organosilicone which gives the fabric the following qualities:
- Excellent performance for windproofing.
- Water moisture transfer properties under normal and below freezing temperatures.
- Eco-friendly treatment
- Excellent moisture permeability
- Very high performance to washing
- No hardening at extremely low temperature.
Sewing Patterns inspirations…
TÉLIO TREND: Tie-Dye S/S 20
Tie dye is revised this season and the traditional hippie-dippy version of the past is seen reimagined with a new modern version where lines are blurred and new effects come into space. This new version of the classic hand dyed technique shows individuality, a much sought after look. Seen on woven and knits, colors are […]
The Sara Project X TÉLIO
Wiksten shift dress with Telio + a sewing meet up https://thesaraproject.com/2019/07/08/wiksten-shift-dress-with-telio-a-sewing-meet-up/ Sewing meet-ups are one of my most favorite things. I love meeting with talented makers from all over and especially those I’ve been virtual friends with. Star from Wellfibre recently reached out letting me know she would be visiting California in July and was wondering if […]